Vegetarian shredded hoisin duck wraps
Category : FOOD
So quick and so tasty, these vegetarian shredded hoisin duck wraps will go down a treat at your dinner party. The best part is that you can easily double this recipe if you need to feed a bigger crowd!
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
300g pack frozen Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Shredded Hoisin Duck
4 tablespoons hoisin sauce, plus extra to serve
1 tablespoon honey
8-10 Chinese duck pancakes
1/2 small cucumber, cut into thin strips
3 spring onions, cut into thin strips
1 red chilli, seeds removed and cut into thin strips
1. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat and add the frozen Linda McCartney Vegetarian Shredded Hoisin Duck.
2. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes then stir in the hoisin sauce, honey and 4 tablespoons of water.
3. Cook for another 4-5 minutes, stirring, until steaming hot and the sauce is coating the vegetarian duck.
4. Heat the pancakes following packet instructions.
5. Take the pancakes, Vegetarian duck and prepared garnishes to the table with a bowl of extra hoisin sauce and enjoy assembling your own pancakes.