Pasta Salad with Lemon-Pesto Dressing
Category : FOOD
- 1 pound cavatappi, corkscrew pasta, or medium shells
- Coarse salt
- 1 cup readymade pesto
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 3/4 pound ricotta Salata or bocconcini
- Black pepper
How to :
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt it.
Place pesto, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, tomatoes, scallions and cheese in a large bowl.
Cook pasta to al dente then cold shock it and chill it down under cold running water. Drain well. Add to the mixing bowl. Combine salad and season with salt and pepper, to taste.