In the box:
- Spice blend
- Vegetable stock
- Zest seasoning
- 160g quinoa
- 75g feta cheese crumbled
- 60g toasted flaked almonds (you could use whole almonds if you prefer)
- A handful of parsley, finely chopped
- Fruit of your choice (pomegranate or clementines)
From your cupboard:
- Sunflower or olive oil
HOW TO :
1. Bring 400ml of water to boil in a pot. Once the water has come to the boil, add the vegetable stock and stir. Turn the heat off and set aside till needed.
2. In a large frying pan, heat some olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the quinoa and spice blend to the pan stirring quickly coating all the quinoa in the spice blend. Fry until you can hear the quinoa gently popping.
3. Stir the 400ml of stock into the quinoa, bring to the boil, then gently simmer until the stock has evaporated and the quinoa grains have a white halo around them.
4. Take the pot off the heat and stir through the crumbled feta cheese, flaked almonds and zest seasoning.
5. Serve with the optional parsley and fruit scattered on top if you like.