- 400g red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly, using a wedge of it for the dressing
- 60g peppadew peppers, diced
- For the Dressing
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons buttermilk or sour milk
- Juice of a ¼ lime
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar, for taste
- 35 g micro-herbs, to garnish, such as micro coriander or crimson leaf
1. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large bowl and toss well.
2. Then mix the dressing ingredients together, season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
3. Toss the salad with the dressing, then transfer to a serving platter and garnish with micro herbs and serve.