- 2 medium courgettes, cut lengthwise into 1/2-cm slices
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 wholemeal bread wraps (about 23cm diameter)
- 250g ready-made hummus
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- 55g baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 50g red onion, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 25g fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
1) Preheat the barbecue, griddle pan or griddle on medium heat. Brush both sides of the courgette slices with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tender and slightly browned, about 4 minutes per side.
2) Lay the bread wraps on a surface and spread four tablespoons of the hummus over each one. Sprinkle each one with one tablespoon of pine nuts. Lay three slices of courgette, a quarter of the spinach, two pieces of red pepper and a few slices of onion on top of each one.
3) Sprinkle each one with one tablespoon of the mint, roll them up and cut in half diagonally; serve.
Per Serving: Calories 320; Total Fat 15g (Sat Fat 2g, Mono Fat 6g, Poly Fat 6g); Protein 12g; Carb 42g; Fiber 8g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 795mg Excellent Source of: Copper, Fiber, Folate, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Protein Good Source of: Niacin, Potassium, Riboflavin, Vitamin K, Zinc