Grilled Halloumi Salad
Category : FOOD
The Ingredients that you must use:
In the box:
- Pistou pot
- Harissa seasoning
- Vegetable stock
- 200g halloumi, cut into thick strips
- 2 courgettes, cut into strips
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g pine nuts
- 150g couscous
- 1 lemon, juiced
- A handful of parsley, roughly chopped
From your cupboard:
- Sunflower or olive oil
How to Prepare
- Bring 200ml water to the boil in a saucepan and stir through the vegetable stock pot. Put the couscous into a bowl and pour the stock over. Cover with cling film or a plate and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, coat the halloumi and courgette with the pistou and grill (or fry in a griddle pan) on both sides, until nicely browned. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan for approximately 2 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Remove the cling film from the couscous and stir with a fork. In a jug, combine 2 tbsp olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon and the harissa seasoning to make a dressing for the couscous. Add the dressing to the couscous along with the cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, and (optional) parsley.
5. Serve the couscous topped with the grilled halloumi and courgette.